Public Relations, Public Affairs, Lobbying & Media Training
Winning Strategies ~ Measurable Results
- Development and delivery of public affairs and public relations strategies.
- Clarification and delivery of the organization’s/individual’s messages
- Relationship brokering with the media.
- Introduction to key players in greater Charlotte, the state and the region
- Lobbying strategies for city, county and state
Leadership on high-profile city projects provides the background for unique public relations, economic development and communications strategies.
Nearly 20 years of civic experience translates into strategies for dealing with business and public initiatives.
Lynn Wheeler is a resource for comprehensive information on the operations of local and state governments and civic institutions.Fourteen years with the Charlotte City Council and service as Mayor Pro Tem, provides the know-how and the skills to develop and move major business and public initiatives forward.
Experience with television production ---writing, logging tape, voicing and directing photographer--- for daily news stories on WBTV News. A frequent columnist for magazine periodicals. Radio co-host for the Danny Fontana show. Bi-weekly segment "Heard on the Street " on the Pete Kaliner Show on WBT AM radio Fridays at 9:00 PM.